22 A- Elevator Pitch No. 3
The Pitch
Link to Video
The Feedback
I only received positive feedback on my last pitch so nothing really stood out to be as being wrong or silly. I did get comments on how good my hook was, as well as the value that my closing statement added. Another comment I got was that I was confident and used meaningful gestures throughout the pitch.
The Change
I definitely memorized my pitch more. I didn't get any comments on my second pitch about it, but I didn't like how often I looked to the side (where I was reading my script) so I wanted to change that. I also was able to wear one of the unique outfits I talked about which I wasn't able to do last time. There wasn't really much in what I said that I changed. I worked pretty hard the second time to make sure I really liked what I was saying in the pitch, and based on the feedback I got others did too, so I didn't feel the need to change anything in terms of that.
Link to Video
The Feedback
I only received positive feedback on my last pitch so nothing really stood out to be as being wrong or silly. I did get comments on how good my hook was, as well as the value that my closing statement added. Another comment I got was that I was confident and used meaningful gestures throughout the pitch.
The Change
I definitely memorized my pitch more. I didn't get any comments on my second pitch about it, but I didn't like how often I looked to the side (where I was reading my script) so I wanted to change that. I also was able to wear one of the unique outfits I talked about which I wasn't able to do last time. There wasn't really much in what I said that I changed. I worked pretty hard the second time to make sure I really liked what I was saying in the pitch, and based on the feedback I got others did too, so I didn't feel the need to change anything in terms of that.
Hi Madison,
ReplyDeleteYou looked very comfortable in your elevator pitch and seemed very confident in your offering, which is extremely important for people interested in investing in your company to see! I love how you first listed the growth potential of the fitness apparel industry. This fact stated in the beginning of your pitch caught my attention and made me more eager to continue listening. Great job!