17 A- Elevator Pitch 2

1. The Pitch 

Link to Video

2. Feedback

I didn't receive any feedback on my original pitch, but I did make some notes when going over them in class, and some of the feedback and tips given for other people. When recording my original pitch, it didn't appear that the camera had cut off part of my face but it did. So better camera, lighting, and angles were done for this pitch. Another thing was I added more statistical data, as people in the class associated that type of data with being more knowledgeable on the subject. Additionally, there was a point made to not talk about yourself so much, and I feel like I mentioned what I liked and my personal beliefs too much in the first pitch so that changed. I also was wearing one of the fitness outfits that my company would carry, but with the quality of the video you couldn't really tell what was unique about it. I originally wanted to wear an outfit that you could tell was a different than what you can usually find, however with the corona virus stuff going on, I actually got stuck in the UK so I had to wear something I already had packed.

Comments

  1. Hey Maddi,
    I really loved your elevator pitch! I thought you did an amazing job and sounded very confident throughout the whole thing. You were able to recite your pitch without stuttering and you fit in a lot of valuable information regarding your pitch within the allotted time. I also liked how you used meaningful gestures in order to really draw in your audience. As you closed out your pitch, I liked how you once again assured your audience about the value of your idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Maddi,
    Great videos! I went back to watch your first video so that I could compare it with your new one. You made a lot of improvements. I definitely think the camera quality, lighting, and background made a nice difference that created a more sophisticated vibe. The use of statistical data is a strong addition that made you seem more knowledgeable which in turn makes the audience trust your pitch more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Maddi,
    Your pitch conveyed the problem and your solution to gym apparel very well. The hook was spot on. Not only did it grab my attention, but it also addressed your target market and customer. You seemed very knowledgeable about the problem and the buyer behavior process. I liked how you walked through the buyer behavior using your own experiences and placing yourself in the consumer's position.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment