30 A- Final Refelction
1. The first time we had to go and interview people for an assignment was honestly a moment I was not looking forward to. It was awkward and embarrassing, but the more times we had to do it the more comfortable I became, and now I could honestly walk up and bother anyone with no problems. Developing my business was one of the most stressful, but also one of the most exciting moments for me in this course. What started with me having absolutely no idea what to do as a business (up until the Thursday night before the assignment was due), has now turned into a business I would actually really love to start one day.
2. I think something I will take with me down the road is just knowing how to see things and think more creatively. I feel like I really learned different ways to see opportunities in things. I am defiantly most proud of essentially "growing" my business. Starting the concept from start to end and changing and evolving it to be the best that it could be.
3. I definitely think I have developed a more entrepreneurial mindset. With the assignments and readings I have not only become aware of, but developed a unique set of skills that I don't think I would have if it wasn't for this course. Like I said in question 2, I really do feel like I think more creatively and can find opportunities in things.
4. My advice like from the last reflection is first to read the books. I think they are so helpful for not only this course, but outside of it as well. Make sure you know what the assignments are, and when to do them, and actually make an effort in them. All of these little assignments have definitely added up and made me feel like I am able to think much more like an entrepreneur than I could at the start of this course.
2. I think something I will take with me down the road is just knowing how to see things and think more creatively. I feel like I really learned different ways to see opportunities in things. I am defiantly most proud of essentially "growing" my business. Starting the concept from start to end and changing and evolving it to be the best that it could be.
3. I definitely think I have developed a more entrepreneurial mindset. With the assignments and readings I have not only become aware of, but developed a unique set of skills that I don't think I would have if it wasn't for this course. Like I said in question 2, I really do feel like I think more creatively and can find opportunities in things.
4. My advice like from the last reflection is first to read the books. I think they are so helpful for not only this course, but outside of it as well. Make sure you know what the assignments are, and when to do them, and actually make an effort in them. All of these little assignments have definitely added up and made me feel like I am able to think much more like an entrepreneur than I could at the start of this course.
Hey Maddie!
ReplyDeleteI really enjoyed reading your reflection and the way that you explained your class experience was awesome. I really like the way that you answered each question individually, and I also really liked your suggestion for future students. The graphic you included related well to the topic and made the post more interesting. Great job!